All pregnancy-related services offered by PRC are confidential and free of charge.
PRC is a limited medical clinic providing pregnancy tests and ultrasound exams.
Just walk-in to one of our 5 centers for an appointment (or you may call to make an appointment ahead of time).
Since 1984, PRC has served more than 175,500 women facing unintended pregnancies, offering early prenatal services, education, resources, referrals & peer-counseling.
PRC is a 501c3 non-profit organization in the state of Oregon.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Clients are served without regard to age, race, income, nationality, religious affiliation, disability, sexual preference, or other arbitrary circumstances
- Clients are treated with kindness, compassion, and in a caring manner.
- Clients always receive honest and straight-forward answers
- Client information is held in strict confidence, according to HIPAA guidelines
- Clients receive accurate information about pregnancy, fetal development, lifestyle issues, and related concerns
- We do not offer, recommend, or refer for abortions or abortifacients, but are committed to offering accurate information about abortion procedures and risks
- One of our foundational beliefs is honesty and integrity, and all of our advertisements and communications are truthful, accurately describing the services we offer.
- All of our professional staff and volunteers receive extensive and ongoing training, to best meet our clients’ needs.